Free All-Day Festival at Outdoor Market Creek Plaza Amphitheater
San Diego CA—Popular local salsa band RUMBA Y SOUL will perform a lively line-up of hip swaying tropical and salsa tunes as the headliner at the Jacobs Presents: Hispanic Heritage Festival.
The free, all-day tribute to Hispanic heritage will include music, live entertainment, a low rider car show, crafts, Latin dance workshops, a fashion show and more on Saturday, October 12 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Joe and Vi Jacob Center’s Market Creek Amphitheater.
Attendees are encouraged to bring family, friends, an appetite and dancing shoes for all day entertainment by:
- Rumba y Soul, a local 10-piece band playing popular salsa, merengue and tropical music
- Aztec dancers, Danza Mexi’caiotyl, representing the Native American heritage of Mexico and the southwestern U.S.
- Classic car show with more than 40 low rider cars – and 13 trophies to be given out!
- Ballet Folklorico Real de San Diego, traditional folkloric dancers
- Mariachi Divinas, the only all-female mariachi group in San Diego
- Quinceañera-themed fashion show featuring traditional and modern dresses from local boutique Lili’s Creations
|WHAT:||Jacobs Presents: The Hispanic Heritage Festival|
|WHEN:||Saturday, Oct. 12, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
|WHERE:||Joe and Vi Jacobs Center, Market Creek Amphitheater
404 Euclid Avenue, San Diego, CA 92114
Parking is limited! Please use Lyft/Uber, carpool or take the Orange Line trolley to the Euclid Transit Station at Market Creek Plaza.
|RSVP / DETAILS:||Visit bit.ly/HHFSD19
RSVP requested, not required