Carlsbad CA— The City of Carlsbad is collaborating with Carlsbad teens for the second annual AMPED, a music and arts throwdown on Saturday, Feb. 29, from 7 to 10 p.m. at Pine Avenue Community Center at 3209 Harding Street in Carlsbad.
At a Glance
- The event will feature a music competition, student film showcase, art exhibit and more from local teen artists, ages 14-18.
- Watch a videoof AMPed 2019.
- To enter the band competition,fill out the application and email a performance link to email@example.com by Wednesday, Jan. 15.
- The top five bands will be notified by Wednesday, Feb. 5. If your band is selected, you must attend a mandatory meeting on Wednesday, Feb. 19. Entry is free.
- Student film projects, art and photography must be previewed and
approved by Wednesday, Feb. 13. Entry is free.
- Tickets to attend the event can be purchased onlinefor $5 at carlsbadconnect.org or at the door.
- Children under 13 must have a parent or guardian. Children 13 or over will need ID for entry.
Even More Information