Carlsbad CA— Diane Powers’ Casa de Bandini is revamping its Happy Hour offerings with a brand-new menu, featuring favorite dishes at special prices. The Happy Hour menu is available in Casa de Bandini’s Cantina, or adjacent patio and bar, every Monday-Friday from 3-7 p.m.
- Queso Fundido con Chorizo: Melted jack cheese topped with spicy beef chorizo and served with fresh, handmade tortillas for $8.50.
- Mexican Trio: A trio of dips, including fresh guacamole, jalapeño cheese sauce and a cup of Mexican bean dip made with salsa quemada and melted cheese for $6.50.
- Soft Taco Sampler: Two with carnitas and two with carne asada tacos in soft corn tortillas, served with fresh onion, cilantro, guacamole and salsa quemada for $8.50.
- Quesadilla de Bandini: A large flour tortilla filled with melted Monterey Jack and cheddar cheese, mild California green chile strips, cut in wedges and served with guacamole and sour cream for $8.95. Add seasoned beef or chicken for $2.95.
- Nachos Supremo: Crisp fried tortilla chips, melted cheese, chorizo, sour cream, jalapeños, guacamole and salsa for $10.95. Add chicken or beef for $2.95.
- Carne Asada Fries: Seasoned fries topped with grilled carne asada, jack and cheddar cheese, jalapeños, black olives, pico de gallo, guacamole and sour cream for $9.95.
“Guests are invited to relax during the week with Casa de Bandini’s new Happy Hour menu,” said Casa de Bandini Owner Diane Powers. “While you’re here, enjoy our colorful ambiance, delicious margaritas and lively mariachis!”
For more information, call 760-634-3443 or visit www.casadebandini.com. Casa de Bandini in the Forum Shopping Center, 1901 Calle Barcelona, is open daily Sunday through Thursday, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
About Casa de Bandini
Using the freshest ingredients and a multitude of sauces to make the unforgettable authentic regional cuisine, Casa de Bandini’s menu showcases past favorites as well as innovative new entrées, celebrated seafood dishes and several healthy choice options, a children’s menu and, of course, the same refreshing, giant birdbath margaritas that have become a staple at each of Powers’ restaurants – Casa de Pico in La Mesa, Casa Guadalajara in Old Town and Casa Sol y Mar in Del Mar.
About the Bazaar del Mundo Restaurant Group
Diane Powers’ restaurants Casa Guadalajara, Casa de Pico, Casa de Bandini and Casa Sol y Mar have earned numerous awards, including the Gold Medallion Award by the San Diego Restaurant Association, the “Award of Excellence” by Zagat Surveys and several first place prizes at the Ensenada International Seafood Fair. The restaurants have also been named “Best Mexican Restaurant” by The San Diego Union-Tribune, San Diego Home Garden/Lifestyles Magazine, and San Diego Magazine and as one of the “50 Best Hispanic Restaurants” in the nation by Hispanic Magazine.
All reflect Powers’ love of delicious Mexican flavors as well as her design expertise, creative use of brilliant festive color and adherence to the spirit of Latin American marketplaces and Mexican flavors. Powers has traveled throughout the world to acquire unique merchandise and décor for her restaurants, as well as impressive artifacts for the gorgeous courtyards and exterior environments. For more information, visit www.bazaardelmundo.com.