Carlsbad CA— The City of Carlsbad has upgraded its utility bill payment website to provide an improved and secure way for Carlsbad Municipal Water District customers to pay their utility bills online.
Carlsbad Municipal Water District customers who currently, or would like to, receive their bills electronically and/or pay their bills online need to register for a new account.
Register for a new account through a simple two step process:
- Go online to carlsbadca.gov and enter your account number and zip code to register for a new online account.
- A confirmation email will be sent which contains a link to complete registration.
The new user-friendly online portal makes it easy view and pay bills and offers multiple secure payment options.
New Online Payment Features
- View and pay your bill online anytime with credit/debit card or e-check
- Set up automatic monthly payments that securely link a credit card to your account
- Mobile friendly online payment system
- One-time online payment option without registration
- Securely store payment information for a faster payment experience
- Receive notifications and payment confirmations via email
- Check your balance or make a payment 24 hours a day
Customers have the option to pay their bills by phone, through a new secure automated line that can be reached at 760-602-2420, at all hours. Customers can also continue to mail in payments or make payments in person at Faraday Center or use the drop box at City Hall.