Local Transportation Experts Share Commuting Tips Amid Health Crisis
San Diego CA— The SANDAG iCommute team will host a free webinar on Thursday, June 25 at 11 a.m. to support regional employers and employees as they continue to navigate workflow amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Local experts will join SANDAG to discuss best transportation practices as employees return to worksites.
The SANDAG webinar, titled “Returning to Work? Commute Considerations,” will focus on commute choices as an alternative to driving alone. Experts in transit, vanpool, carpool, and active transportation–such as biking, walking, or riding a scooter to work–will share new practices and guidelines to encourage and support commuters.
- Rob Schupp, Director of Marketing and Communications, Metropolitan Transit System (MTS)
- Sean Loofbourrow, Chief of Safety, North County Transit District (NCTD)
- Neil Semcheski, Area Sales Manager, Commute with Enterprise
- Flavia Sasaki Siqueira, Business Development Team Lead – Southern California, Waze Carpool
- Deborah Jones, iCommute Employer Program Associate Account Executive, SANDAG
The 50-minute interactive webinar will include live polls and a Q&A session. The recording will be posted to iCommuteSD.com following the live event.
To register for this webinar, visit iCommuteSD.com/telework. Additional commute resources are available at iCommuteSD.com, including information about telework, carpool, vanpool, transit, biking, and shared mobility.
This webinar is part of a successful series hosted by the SANDAG iCommute program, which has attracted nearly 700 attendees to date. Previous webinars highlighted tips for expanding telework programs, overcoming challenges associated with working remotely, and nurturing teams and boosting morale while teleworking. Recordings of previous webinars are available at iCommuteSD.com/telework.