Encinitas CA— Thanksgiving this year may be a bit different, but Urban Plates—the fast casual restaurant providing healthy, whole food meals at affordable prices— is full speed ahead with a plethora of offerings for both takeout and dine-in. From traditional Thanksgiving options with all the fixings, to scratch-made sides to complement your homemade dinner, and a delicious Thanksgiving Plate served at the restaurant—the below offers something for everyone, whichever way you plan to celebrate.
Urban Plates – Takeout and Dine-In
Dine-In: Urban Plates is open on Thanksgiving Day from 10:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Enjoy a Turkey Plate at the restaurant on one of the expansive outdoor patios (which have space heaters if it’s chilly). Priced at $17.95, the Turkey Plate includes a full meal of herb roasted cage-free turkey breast, mushroom stuffing, gravy, cranberry relish, rustic bread, and a choice of side; available 11/24 – 11/26
Takeout: Urban Plates’ Thanksgiving catering packages features antibiotic-free, non-GMO, free-range turkey and organic produce, with all dishes made from scratch, in-house (no commissary kitchens or mass delivered frozen foods). So essentially, you can get the same scratch-cooked meal one might have made at home for the holidays, with just as much flavor, care, and attention to detail and minus all the work and prep it takes. All orders can be reserved online. Urban Plates’ affordable, made-from-scratch Thanksgiving menu includes:
- Turkey Family Feast ($129, serves 6-8) – includes herb roasted free-range turkey breast, mushroom stufﬁng, gravy, cranberry relish, artisan bread, choice of two sides. Provided chilled, fully cooked with heating instructions. Quantities limited (we sold out last year). Must reserve by 11/21. Pick up on 11/24 or 11/25.
- Turkey Family Meal ($68, serves 4) – includes herb roasted free-range turkey breast, mushroom stufﬁng, gravy, cranberry relish, artisan bread, choice of one side. Provided chilled, fully cooked with heating instructions.
- Family Sides To-Go ($13 each qt, serves 3-4) – roasted brussels sprouts with turkey bacon, mushroom stuffing, sweet potato mash, roasted carrots & golden beets, macaroni & cheese, mashed potatoes, and more
- Scratch-Made Whole Desserts ($32-$60, serves 10-12; made in house by Urban Plates’ pastry chefs) – mango tart, seasonal pumpkin & walnut layer cake, Hummingbird Cake, among others
- Turkey Plate ($17.95, serves 1) – herb roasted cage-free turkey breast, mushroom stuffing, gravy, cranberry relish, rustic bread, and choice of side; available 11/24 – 11/26
For a location near you visit: https://urbanplates.com/locations/