Participate in Gift Making Workshops, Sop, Wrap and Dine with Local Growers and Makers
High desert roadside inn, Cuyama Buckhorn and FARMstead ED support local businesses by hosting this holiday gifting weekend featuring local farmers leading gift making workshops, a pop-up gift market, a seasonal farm-to-table dinner and an overnight stay
New Cuyama CA— The holidays are here and the team at Cuyama Buckhorn, in collaboration with FARMstead ED, is celebrating with a weekend Holiday Gifting Experience that promises to be both fun, and a way to support local small businesses.
The event begins Saturday with a host of gift making workshops each led by featured Central CA farms, ranches and/or local makers, with more of their products available at the onsite pop-up Holiday Market. Each guest will have the opportunity to participate in all of the workshops and will walk away with handmade gifts from each.
- Sugar Scrub Workshop led by Life Elements
- Jam Making Workshop led by Cuyama Homegrown in collaboration with FARMstead ED founder Lynette Sonne
- Honey Infusion Workshop led by Rock Front Ranch and community and food activist, Leyna Lightman, featuring Rock Front Ranch local honey, as well as spices and herbs from SLO County Farm Trail member, Hambly Farms
- Holiday Mocktail Workshop led by Yes Cocktail Co. with Cuyama Buckhorn’s Bar Manager, Brandon Gomez
- Wine Tasting with Condor’s Hope & Holiday Shopping
A Gift Wrapping Station, seasonal farm-to-table dinner, and a Breakfast Box featuring local farm fresh ingredients will round out the weekend experience.
- The health and safety of all guests and staff is of utmost importance to Cuyama Buckhorn. For additional details about the precautions that the hotel is taking, please visit the website. Each workshop will have a limited number of participants and all activities and meals will be physically-distanced and masks will be required.
Check in at 1 p.m. Saturday, December 12 (early check in available) and check out at 11 a.m. on Sunday, December 13
HOLIDAY GIFTING EXPERIENCE PACKAGE PRICE:
Experience for 1 $399.00; Experience for 2 $599.00
Includes: one-night accommodation, participation in the gifting workshops and access to the market, farm-to-table Dinner (with choice of wine or holiday cocktail), plus breakfast box.
Cuyama Buckhorn is located 4923 Primero Street, New Cuyama, CA 93254
For more information call (661) 766-2825 or visit https://www.cuyamabuckhorn.com/events/holiday-gifting-experience to reserve