San Diego CA— WineSociety, an award-winning line of convenient, eco-friendly 500ml canned wines is now available in stores throughout the San Diego metro area. It’s the ideal wine option for times like these (no sharing bottles required) . Enjoy it anywhere, any time – no corkscrew required!
Founded by entrepreneur and wine enthusiast Angela Allison, the #KeyisQuality, earning a 94-point score from the International Wine & Spirit Competition. WineSociety works with notable growers in the heart of Napa Valley to produce three offerings:
- TEMPT: Syrah blend with notes of dark cherry, plum & cedar spice (ABV 14%)
- FATE: Chardonnay with hints of peach, bosc pear & fresh citrus (ABV 13%)
- CHANCE: Rose blend of Zinfandel, Syrah & Barbera, redolent of white peach & raspberry (ABV 13%)
All WineSociety blends ($9.99/can) have 90 calories or less per serving and are low in sulfites and residual sugar. Keep these wines in mind when for:
- Stylish & Sippable Stocking Stuffers
- What to Bring to Socially Distant or Virtual Holiday Gatherings (personal cans – no sharing required)
- Female-Founded Wine Brands to Watch (and Gift) during the holiday season and beyond
WineSociety is available at retailers in your area including BevMo! and a selection of fine grocers and liquor stores– see where to buy page here.