Oceanside CA—Boys & Girls Clubs of Oceanside (BGCO), 401 Country Club Ln., will continue to offer their free, curbside Emergency Food Program over the holiday break.
Lunch and snack are available for any youth under 18, and they do not need to be a Club member. We will provide two lunches and two snacks each pick-up day.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Oceanside, in collaboration with the North County Food Bank, began an Emergency Food program in May to combat the food insufficiency created by the pandemic. Since beginning the program, BGCO has served more than 35,000 lunches and snacks to community youth. The program ensures that youth receive the nutrition they need to learn and thrive.
- Monday, December 21st: 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 23rd: 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Monday, December 28th: 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 30th: 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Monday, January 4th: 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 6th: 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Friday, January 8th: 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.