La Jolla CA— Experience La Jolla’s amazing restaurant offerings while staying safe and dining at home, with La Jolla Village Merchants Association’s Takeout Taste of The Village, running from March 22-25 from 4-7p.m., with restaurant and menu inclusions varied each evening.
Takeout Taste of The Village is an elevated dining experience featuring four courses for each of four evenings during the first week of Spring. Instead of the traditional taste concept, the menu will comprise a curated full meal for two people, including first course, second course, entrée and dessert with menus artfully designed to deliver a true taste of La Jolla dining.
How does it work?
- Advance sale tickets for one day of the event ($80) will be available atTakeout Taste Of The Village before menus are solidified.
- General admission tickets will be on sale in the coming weeks, as menus are announced.
- Advance Sale Ticket: $80 / General Admission Ticket: $85
- Choose evening of participation and purchase tickets online
- Check in on designated evening, pick up an insulated re-usable bag (facial covering is required)
- Check in is located on the corner of Herschel and Prospect in La Jolla Village
- Walk or drive to each location and pick up to-go items
- Dine at home or an open-air dining location
Tickets are $85 for up to two people. In order to keep crowd sizes small and avoid mass gathering on the sidewalks, there will be a maximum of 150 tickets sold for each evening. Ticketholders will be given a time window to check in.
20% of each ticket sold helps support the La Jolla restaurants which have been struggling during the pandemic, while also showcasing the fantastic array of La Jolla eateries. Attendees will have the option of adding a gratuity to the restaurants as well, during the ticket purchase process. All COVID-19 protocols will be strictly adhered to both by participating restaurants and event management. Physical distancing, facial covering requirements and enhanced sanitation measures will all be in place for guest safety.