• Olivewood Gardens & Learning Center invites community members to Virtual Seedling Soirée 2021
• Event to feature extended access to “The Kitchenistas” documentary and Q&A panel with filmmakers and film cast
• Food, drink and dessert packages made by local chefs and mixologists available for purchase
• Live and silent auctions to include unique goods, weekend getaways, sailboat adventure and more
San Diego CA— On May 1, Olivewood Gardens & Learning Center will celebrate its impact and future growth as a leader around health equity and food access during a virtual celebration, Seedling Soirée 2021. The celebration will feature a variety of activities and offerings for community members to enjoy including:
- Extended access to view the “The Kitchenistas” film and a panel featuring the filmmakers and film cast
- Curated drink and food packages for guests to prepare at home created by Olivewood Kitchenistas, local chefs and mixologists from Chinita’s Pies and Berry Good Food, Snake Oil Cocktail Company, Au Gourmet and WooBar
- A silent auction during which guest can bid on items including, but not limited to: a tour of Tijuana for four, including lunch and drinks with International Community Foundation; a cocktail and appetizer party for eight at Olivewood Gardens; a wine basket featuring 10 wines selected by Olivewood board members
- A live auction where guests can bid on items including, but not limited to: a weekend stay at Historic Noyes house for eight guests; a week-long stay at Rancho La Puerta for two guests; a sailboat adventure and picnic on Sailboat Lolo; and a dinner for twelve prepared by Olivewood Gardens
Additionally, each ticket purchase will be doubled from a $50,000 match generously donated by an anonymous donor. Guests can choose from different ticket types including:
- Garden lover: Special 48-hour access to view “The Kitchenistas” film and virtual gala admission
- Adventurous eater: All of the above and a curated drink and appetizer package
- Seedling supporter: The complete Soirée package includes all of the above and a full Kitchenista-created meal and dessert
Olivewood Gardens & Learning Center is entering its second decade of inspiring youth and adults to be healthy and active citizens. Through innovative programs and initiatives, the nonprofit is changing the conversation around health conditions and food access across the County. The Seedling Soirée invites community members to support Olivewood Garden’s mission in a way that celebrates the organization’s impact and the community it serves.
With continued support, Olivewood Gardens can improve access to fresh food and vegetables and combat the health and food related inequities that affect the local community.
- Olivewood Gardens & Learning Center Seedling Soirée 2021
- May 1, 2021 from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Register here