Oceanside CA— Attention all Pirate Alumni! Get ready for the Oceanside High School All-Class Reunion. The OHS Foundation/Alumni Association is inviting all alums to join in this popular, fun event. We are set up by graduation class, there will be a DJ and an OHS Foundation Information booth.
- When: Sunday, June 27 from 10AM – 4PM
- Where: Heritage Park, 220 Peyri Dr, Oceanside, CA 92058
- Entrance Donation Fee: $2.00 entry fee per person to be donated to the Oceanside High School Foundation/Alumni Association and Heritage Park.
- To set-up in advance: Heritage Park will be open Sat., June 26th from 9AM till Noon for your group’s tables, chairs and pop-up tents.
- Food/Beverage: Each class is responsible for their own food and beverage arrangements.
Save the Date! And don’t forget to bring your checkbook or cash, Pirates, and sign up to become an Oceanside High Foundation member.
The City of Oceanside is asking atendees to still wear masks.
Also, if you plan to bring Potluck, you need to designate one person to serve the group. Keep food covered, wear gloves and avoid sharing utensils. This might change as of June 15th since the Governor is planning to ease restrictions in California but be prepared to follow the city regulations for now.
We are also having several raffles again this year!
Invite everyone you know from Oceanside High School.
Call Sandy Hays Caskey (OHS Class of 1965), if you have questions. (760) 505-6515.
Check out this twelve minute video of the 2019 All Class Reunion: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E43z_WkeRNXh9F2j_L342s0mmqEJNNpr/view?usp=sharing
We are grateful to Mayor Esther Sanchez (OHS Class of ’74) and the City of Oceanside for opening up Heritage Park to us, with the understanding things could change due to Coronavirus concerns. Since this is a public event, we ask everyone to wear a mask and practice social distancing.
Please come and socialize with your classmates. See you all on Sunday, June 27, 2021!