Tickets are now on sale at cityofvista.com/july4
with a cap of 900 vehicles into Brengle Terrace Park
Ticket sales end July 2
Live Entertainment and the
Fun Filled Fourth BBQ Dinner Return This Year
San Diego rock band the DecaDames Headlines
Live Musical Entertainment at the Moonlight Amphitheatre
Vista CA— The City of Vista today announced that its annual Independence Day Celebration will be held on Sun., July 4 at Brengle Terrace Park, 1200 Vale Terrace Dr. Live entertainment and the pre-fireworks Fun Filled Fourth BBQ dinner at the Moonlight Amphitheatre are returning this year. Brengle Terrace Park will open at 5:00 p.m. to ticket holders with fireworks beginning at 9:00 p.m. Tickets for the event are on sale now online at cityofvista.com/july4 or in-person at VisTix, 200 Civic Center Drive. In-person hours are weekdays, from noon to 5:00 p.m. Admission into Brengle Terrace Park will be limited to 900 vehicles. Ticket sales will end at 5:30 p.m. on July 2. Vehicle entry tickets will not be sold at the event and walk-in traffic to Brengle Terrace Park will not be permitted.
Park admission on July 4 is $15 per vehicle and $30 for recreational vehicles. Each are limited to one admission per household. Entry into the Moonlight Amphitheatre is $5 per person. The Fun Filled Fourth BBQ dinner at the Moonlight is $45 per person and includes reserved seats, upgraded parking, and a catered BBQ dinner from That Boy Good Catering. Dinner service begins at 6:30 p.m. and concludes at 7:30 p.m. Dinners must be purchased in advance by June 28.
Taking the stage of the Moonlight Amphitheatre at 7:35 p.m. are the DecaDames, a San Diego-based rock band performing a tribute to powerhouse singers from throughout the decades. Audiences will be entertained by some of the best music of all time when the DecaDames perform hits by artists such as Aretha Franklin, Kelly Clarkson, Whitney Houston, Madonna and many more.
- Vehicle tickets are required and must be displayed/shown upon entry into the park.
- Both entrances to Brengle Terrace Park will be open to vehicles. City staff will be directing traffic.
- Re-entry privileges are not permitted.
- Pedestrian traffic into Brengle Terrace Park will not be permitted.
- Please note the park will not open early as in previous years.
- Recreation vehicles and motor homes will be charged $30. No pull behind trailers allowed.
- Visitors to Brengle Terrace Park will be responsible for their own observance of the current public health order, which requires that face masks be worn.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Upon entry, ticket holders are permitted to select their own spot from within the park to view the fireworks. Lawn chairs, blankets, picnics and barbecues are permitted. Food and non-alcoholic beverages may be brought into the park. Alcohol cannot be brought into the Moonlight Amphitheatre. A selection of beer and wine is for sale through Bread and Cheese Eatery on the Moonlight Patio. Tickets are required to enter the Amphitheatre.
- Additional restrooms will be provided in the park.
- Fireworks will begin at approximately 9 p.m.
- The Moonlight Amphitheatre will open its gates at 5:00 p.m. and entry tickets may be purchased in advance online or at the gates on July 4.
- Brengle Terrace Park is located at 1200 Vale Terrace Drive.
This year’s title sponsors for the event are Badiee Development and Turn Around for Veterans. The Stars and Stripes sponsor is Dick Miller, Inc. Patriot Sponsors are Atomic Investments, Inc., EDCO Waste & Recycling, Erickson Hall Construction, Inc., Flux Power, Fresh Creative Foods, Raising Canes and Watkins Wellness.
The City of Vista reminds residents who are viewing the fireworks, either from home or from another area of the city, to keep their pets secure and indoors at home, as the noise from the display can frighten animals and cause them to run away.
For more information, visit cityofvista.com/july4 or call (760) 724-2110.