Carlsbad CA— Urban Plates’ believes in one key question to great steak: Is it grass-fed and grass finished?
Urban Plates only serves grass-fed and grass-finished steak because their mission is serving food made with quality ingredients, and the difference quality ingredients make. This means that the cattle only ever had grass in the pasture and had no exposure to antibiotics, hormones and corn feed.
For Father’s Day, Urban Plates is featuring a variety of their crowd-pleasing steak dishes, which includes the following (all of which are reasonably priced at $15.50 or less):
- Grilled Grass Fed Steak Plate – grilled medium rare grass-fed steak and served with any two sides & grilled rustic bread
- Grilled Grass Fed Steak Sandwich – slow-roasted tomatoes & chimichurri aioli
- Chimichurri Grass Fed Steak Plate – grilled medium rare grass-fed steak and served with any two sides & grilled rustic bread
- Blue Cheese Grass Fed Steak Plate – grilled signature grass-fed steak, served medium rare and topped with housemade blue cheese sauce
- Grilled Steak Salad – grilled grass-fed steak, lettuce blend, pineapple mango salsa, jicama, mint, coconut roasted cashews, hand-tossed with scratch-made mild jalapeno-lime dressing & grilled rustic bread
For a location near you visit: https://urbanplates.com/locations/