Oceanside CA— Alligator Records artists Christone “Kingfish” Ingram and Rick Estrin & The Nightcats will perform at the AimLoan.com San Diego Blues Festival in San Diego on Saturday, September 11, 2021.
Christone “Kingfish” Ingram is currently celebrating the release of his dynamic new Alligator Records album, 662. Ingram’s new headlining tour, entitled, “Christone “Kingfish” Ingram Presents 662: Juke Joint Live,” will take the 22-year-old guitarist, vocalist and songwriter across the U.S. and Europe beginning July 2021 and going into February 2022. He describes 662 (the number is northern Mississippi’s telephone area code) as “a presentation of my life in and away from the Delta.” The album overflows with hard-hitting original songs, jaw-dropping guitar work and deep, soul-possessed vocals.
- Award-winning San Francisco Bay-area blues band Rick Estrin & The Nightcats’ latest Alligator Records release is 2019’s Contemporary. With Estrin’s harmonica virtuosity and sly soulful vocals, Christoffer “Kid” Andersen’s wildly inventive guitar, Lorenzo Farrell’s masterful keyboards and Derrick “D’Mar” Martin’s funky, creative drumming, the band takes Estrin’s ingenious, original songs to new and unexpected places.
Concert information is as follows:
- Date: Saturday, September 11, 2021
- Event: AimLoan.com San Diego Blues Festival
- Venue: Embarcadero Marina Park North
- Address: 400 Kettner Blvd.
- City: San Diego, CA
- Ticket price: $40-$350 / children under 12 free with paid adult
- Website: www.sdbluesfest.com
*See website for complete festival line-up and detailed ticket information
CHRISTONE “KINGFISH” INGRAM:
- Stage: Delta Dental
- Showtime: 3:30pm
RICK ESTRIN & THE NIGHTCATS:
- Stage: Baker Electric Home Energy
- Showtime: 4:30pm